Friday, March 1, 2013

Children's Museum with Eli

 I was so excited to be able to go on a field trip with Eli to the Children's Museum!  Mike usually does the field trips because it is too difficult for me to get away from the daycare.  Mike was busy with school work for this day and I only had one daycare kiddo so I took the day off so I could go with Eli.  Eli was super excited about his field trip and getting to pack a lunch to eat there and I was very excited to see him interact with his friends!  We got there a little early and were able to hang out in the lobby and check out the cool Bumblebee stuff.  Once the field trip started we headed into the dinosaur area!!  We were only in there for a few minutes before Eli told me his tummy was really hurting.  We found the bathroom, he got sick, and that was the end of the field trip for us.  We were both bummed that we had to leave but we came home and just relaxed for the rest of the day.
My Bumblebee :-)

Checking out the big bumblebee!
All the Pre-K classes

No comments:

Post a Comment