Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Eli's Sock Hop!

 Today I got to join Eli at school for a sock hop and it was SO MUCH FUN!  All the pre K classes joined in the big celebration hall for a fun dance!  Eli loves to dance at home but I wasn't sure how into it he would be at school.  He was a dancing fool!  From the minute we started dancing he was off!  He has quite the moves!  I am so glad that I was able to go with him.  I was finally able to see him interacting with his school friends!  His best buddy Tyler wasn't too into the dancing but his buddy Mason was all over the place like Eli.   Eli was all smiles and says it was the best day ever! 

Me and Eli at his Preschool Sock Hop!

Ready to go!
Busting a move!























Following the train

These boys had so much fun!
Eli and his buddy Tyler
Eli and his buddy Mason
Dancing with his class!

No comments:

Post a Comment