Friday, April 19, 2013

Picture Catch Up (February, March, April)

Isabel wanted a picture too
All ready for Donuts with Dad at school



Eli was excited for pajama day/ bring a stuffed animal to school!
Jude wanted to pose for a morning picture
Isabel too


After bath mo-hawk for my cool guy!

Isabel lights up when she sees her cousin Maya!

Love this picture of these 2!

Isabel and Mommy :-)

Isabel and Papaw
My cool guys with their puzzle they put together with daddy


I am having lots of fun doing Isabel's hair when she lets me!

I love her headband!
Her baby needed some pretties too!



:-)
Sometimes she does her own hair :-)
Eli made a bunny mask at school

Love these 3 so much!
Show me
your
Muscles!!!
Isabel with her 2 babies!

Reggie and Maggie want to be outside with us
Just hanging out
like monkeys













Cutie pie mowing

Helping daddy
My big girl
Eli drew his buddy Boomer from the Pacers!

Isabel loves to play picnic!
Eli is really getting into outer space!

Helping mommy
make pizza







A happy Pizza!

Isabel loves her Aunt Jackie!

She crashed while I was making lunch :-)

Isabel likes to dress herself :-)

Isabel's favorite game!

We love their new Saint dolls from their Great Aunt Cindy and Great Uncle Ray!




Oh silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! So many great pictures. Good work on Isabel's hair...I especially like the one where you said she does it herself :)

    Speaking of hair, Love Jude's mo-hawk! Dallas loves to wear his like that from time to time.

    ReplyDelete