Monday, May 20, 2013

Eli's Last Day Of Preschool

 How is it possible that Eli is done with Preschool?  I am not ready to think that he is on his way to kindergarten in a few short months.  I am so proud of him!  Eli loved every minute of preschool and he has learned so much!  I have no doubt that he is 100% ready for kindergarten and will do great!  (I am going to need the entire summer and then some to get ready).  I am so happy with our choice of preschool for Eli!  It had such a family feel to it and I will miss it next year but there is no doubt that that is where we will be sending Jude when he is 5!  Eli celebrated his last day by going out to lunch to Steak and Shake with daddy and Jude!  Tomorrow they are having an end of the year school picnic as long as the weather allows.  Then that is it, his preschool experience is over.  I think I will just be in denial until I am forced out of it for school.


Eli's last day of preschool!
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment