Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  It started on Friday around 6:00pm when I got a GORGEOUS arrangement of 18 roses.  These are truly the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.  Pink, purple, and orange.  My loves did good!  Saturday morning the boys had a t-ball game.  My mom came down to see them play.  Then in the afternoon the entire family headed over to watch my nephews Isaac and Luke play in their games.  I was so fun to see my nephews playing!  They both did so great!  After baseball we all went out for pizza!  Sunday we headed over to Mike's side of the family for a Mother's Day cookout.  I was a wonderfully busy weekend.
With my 3 loves on Mother's Day
Jude Michael
Elijah Kent
Isabel Annette
All my gorgeous flowers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment