Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy 22 Months Isabel

I am in denial that my little girl is going to be 2 in just 2 short months.  It just can't be possible.  She is turning into such a big girl right in front of my eyes and I still don't believe it.  She is such a fun little girl and I love watching her learn new things everyday!  She is just amazing!  I love hearing her sweet little voice, she now speaks in 3 and 4 word sentences.  She is starting to out grow some of her baby talk.  She used to call Eli "E" and now she says Eli.  She still says "yappy" when she wants to be picked up and I think I will be sad when that stops.  It started off as "yap" when she wanted on our laps and then that turned into "yappy" and eventually it was for wanting on our laps and being picked up.  I love it. :-)  She adores her big brothers.  She absolutely loves them to pieces.  Lately she has been calling Jude "Judey".
My sweet Isabel Annette
I hear "Mommy yappy" anytime I am in the kitchen
Being silly with Eli
Big girl







All 3 kiddos ready for bed

Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment